ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I am an adult webmaster in the adult industry

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I am an adult webmaster in the adult industry
  • From: Lynn Love <designsbylovies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:27:06 -0800 (PST)

I STRONGLY OPPOSE the .xxx extentions. No matter HOW much security you put
adult business under the pedophiles and underage is not gonna stop, It needs to
be put on the hands of the parents to MONITOR there OWN kids while on the
internet, not us tip toeing around. Many of us take
GREAT lengths to keep kids out. I own 4 adult sites and a design site. Not
to mention this is SO transparent its all about MONEY MONEY MONEY
MONEY! 100-75 bucks PER a domain your kidding me if that is not screaming we
WANT ur money and the whole reason is lost in the shuffle. What about us who
have established out business how do we ensure our
.com.net.info... names are not snagged up? So much for being an american seems
my rights are slowly slipping
over to someones money clip!
  Disgruntled and so unhappy
  Lynn AKA Lovies78