ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

[no subject]

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject:
  • From: "Keith& Jodi" <weickngirls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:57:18 -0500

To whom it may concern:  I'm writing you to let you know my opinion as a
concerned parent. I'm asking you if you would take in consideration the many
young children that can be effected by things you produce that are X , XX , or
XXX rated. This is something I know I don't wish for my children to ever come
in contact with let alone view or worst yet have some sick  person get all
wires up on then come after my young daughters. I pray that many other people
will let you know their opinion on this matter.  Some say what can one e-mail
do but if no one ever tries than we can't complain how corrupt our world has
become.  I pray you will take are children  into consideration when you are
producing the things that you do. God Bless and Thank You for your time.

                                                Sincerely:

                                                  A concerned parent