ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

From a concerned man and father...

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: From a concerned man and father...
  • From: "Pat Motschenbacher" <patm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:43:00 -0600

Please do not approve the xxx domain for pornography on the Internet.
Pornography is not a form of entertaiment or art or anything else that can
be deemed beneficial or positive. Rather, pornography is an addiction that
many men get caught in. It has been responsible for acts that lead to abuse,
rape, murder, divorce, and other horrible things. Nothing good ever comes
from pornography. If you provide the xxx domain to the world, then you are
aiding in the horrible acts that I listed above. Please help protect and
sustain our families and children from such filth by not allowing the xxx
domain.

Thanks!

Pat Motschenbacher
Jamestown, ND