ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .XXX
  • From: "Kevin Cuddy" <kcuddy@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:10:12 -0000

As a parent and an employer, I think anything that helps in the control
of internet access is a good thing.

Kevin Cuddy
Director

You can contact the sender at:
HWCA Limited, Chartered Accountants, 120-124 Towngate, Leyland, Preston,
PR25 2LQ.
Tel: +44 (0)1772 431233  Fax: +44 (0)1772 622935
mailto:kcuddy@xxxxxxxx  www.hwca.com <http://www.hwca.com/>

A list of directors is available at the Registered Office:
7-10 Chandos Street, Cavendish Square, London W1G 9DQ. Registered in
England and Wales. Company No. 5506131

Independent Member of HW International

The information contained in this e-mail, and any files transmitted with
it, is confidential to the intended recipient(s). The dissemination,
distribution, copying or disclosure of this message or its contents is
prohibited unless authorized by the sender. If you receive this message
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your system. Unless expressly stated in the body of the e-mail,
this e-mail should not be understood to create any contractual
commitments.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments
are free from any virus, we accept no responsibility for any virus they
may contain. We advise you to scan all incoming messages and attachments
on receipt. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the
knowledge that internet e-mail is not a completely secure communication
medium. We advise that you do not communicate with us by e-mail if you
do not accept these risks.