ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Complete SUPPORT for .xxx

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Complete SUPPORT for .xxx
  • From: "Donnie Sutorius" <donnie_sutorius@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 00:33:26 +0800

I am surprised at the continuous flow of do-nothing-messages.  It's all good
and fine that these people express their outrage and opposition against
pornography.  But yet, propose no concrete plan of their own.

Great ideas begin with only the hope of a small change.  I think, failing to
try a new approach is guaranteed to be an automatic failure.

Doing nothing works every time, that is, as long as your goal is failure.

I believe that sufficient changes have been made to the ICM contract to insure
ICM's accountability.  I see this as an opportunity to try something that could
possibly make a difference.  It could be a great win for all sides.

Sincerely,

Donnie Sutorius