ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .xxx domain
  • From: "Meulemans, Roger" <Roger.Meulemans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:40:41 -0600

Dear sirs,

This message is from a concerned citizen with regard to the proposed
.xxx domain. It is my sincere hope that you would be more interested in
policing the internet for pornography and trying to eliminate it rather
than giving pornographers the their own domain. This seems to me like
you are giving them recognition and legitimizing pornography.

By giving them their own domain do you think that they will stay clear
of other venues on the internet? I don't believe this for one moment.! I
think they will conduct business as usual only adding sites at the .xxx
domain. No one seems to be trying to stop their sites now or stop the
pop-ups they use.

Too many children and adults are attacked with unwanted pornography and
filth now with seemingly legitimizing their disgusting business.

In closing please try to eliminate this problem not promote.

I await your response.

Sincerely yours,

Roger Meulemans

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity(ies)
material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete permanently the material from
any computer and destroy any printout thereof.