ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX domain
  • From: "Daniel Hicks" <evildan666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 06:47:31 +1000

Hello

I am totally opposed to the domain .xxx being established

I own adult websites, and I am sure this move will crush my business

Currently I have 7 families who earn their living from my business, not to
mention all the suppliers with whom I do business

Please do not give the puritans in the world the right to control my
business and our lives

Thank you
Daniel Hicks