ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX Website

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: XXX Website
  • From: "Tom T" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 12:15:21 -0700

BlankDear sirs,
    Please deny the assignment of a special url for the x-=rated materials on
the internet. I don't think it should be allowed on the internet at all, but
under the free-speach laws you can't prevent it. However, I hate to see it gain
further acceptance into our society by having a designated url. Please prevent
this from occurring.

    Sincerely,

    Tom & Sylvia Trujillo
    Grand Junction, CO 81504