ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Domain name issue

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain name issue
  • From: Jim Olson <jtolson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:16:24 -0500

I fully support the requirement for "adult" sites to register with the .xxx TLD for a couple of reasons:

1. Ability to block ALL "adult" sites within our schools and/or homes as we are either mandated to or feel is necessary in our homes.
2. No question whatsoever about what sites are registered with that TLD.

I am 100% serious that we MUST approve this TLD and also wish we could force all "adult" sites to change their websites to point to this so there are no more "accidental" visits to these sites for kids or adults who do not wish to see this type of material.

Jim Olson
Shepherd, MI