ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

[no subject]

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx, citizenlink@xxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Karen Voss <karenv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:11:44 -0800 (PST)

I am writing concerning the probablity that you are considering  establishing a
domain devoted to pornography. I believe this will  increase pornography at a
rapid speed.

  I believe it will  confer legitimacy on material that often violates state
and federal  obscenity laws, and may even hamper obscenity enforcement through
the  faulty notion that such material can simply be blocked by those who  don't
want it.

  I think you should not let such a sight exist.

  Sincerely,
  Karen Voss