ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX Internet domain for porn sites

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX Internet domain for porn sites
  • From: JACK QUINTON <cyberjac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:05:31 -0800 (PST)

This just isn't a good idea.....it's an extremely bad idea.  Many feel the
United Sates is going to hell in a hand basket and I truly believe a XXX
Internet domain for porn sites is the vehicle  to the destination  of
damnation.  No,  I'm no religious  nut, just a  concerned  U.S.  citizen.
Sincerely, Jack Quinton
Redford, Michigan 48239

 "If we ever forget that we are a Nation Under God....then we will be a Nation
Gone Under."  Ronald Reagan