ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: "Charlote Nelson" <cjnelson1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:28:56 -0800

Dear Sirs:
     Please stop this .xxx domain once and for all.  We cannot be
exposing our young people, and/or adults that have sexual problems of
any nature.  I believe kids will access this site out of curiosity for
one reason alone.
     Any person with any a sexual problem, deviate, pedophile, or any if
the known sexual problems we have in our society will access such a site
which can lead them to commit unspeakable acts.
     Please, please help us clean up our society to make it a better
world to raise our children in.

      What can I do to help fight this?

Sincerely,

Charlotte J. Nelson