ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

A citizen's concern

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: A citizen's concern
  • From: "Martha Barker" <marthaabarker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 07:43:45 -0600

<P>Dear Madam or Sir,</P>
<P>I am very concerned with the idea of establishing an internet domain for pornography.&nbsp; This
will&nbsp;be of no service but to&nbsp;proliferate pornography online and make this horrible material seem
legitimate.&nbsp; I want to express my consternation and opposition to this action.&nbsp; This could and
would hamper obscenity law enforcement on local, state and national levels, making it even more difficult to
protect our children and families.&nbsp;</P>
<P>Martha Barker<BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV><FONT color=#000000></DIV>
target="_top">From predictions to trailers, check out the MSN Entertainment Guide to the Academy Awards® </a> </html>