ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: "Linda S Westbrook" <my-mister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:07:53 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Please in the hope of shared decency stop this destructive endeavor.

We live in a world that is so full of negative and harmful images - images
that impact the innocence of our young children.  We need to do our best, as
responsible citizens, to enhance the protection of our children.

Our society continues to introduce methods to eliminate the carefree,
innocent nature of our children by bombarding them with sexual content too
strong for their age and understanding.

There are too many individuals that seek out our young to cause them bodily,
emotional, and spiritual harm.  Available pornographic material will feed
the perversions and perhaps increase the violence toward our children..
violence that is already out of control.

I ask that you help to protect the children of our country instead of
increasing potential harm.

Please reconsider this endeavor - in the name of decency, honesty, and
protective love for our children.

Yours in concern,
Linda Westbrook