ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: Herrcurtmargus@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:17:11 EST

Please, please, please do not consider adding access to yet more porn to  the
internet.  Please decline the .xxx domain.  Our culture needs less  banal
behaviour and more moral courage, self-discipline and strength.  We  need to
clean up our act, not add another layer of self-indulgent,  self-destructive
behaviour that pretends to be pleasurable while degrading and  debasing the
human
spirit and grieving God at the same time.

This nation's preoccupation with the basest things comes at a great  cost.
Eventually it will lead to our destruction if we do not put the  brakes on now.

Thanks
Mary Herring