ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

[no subject]

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject:
  • From: "tgisaved@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tgisaved@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:37:11 GMT

I think that, if we can't get rid of pornographers altogether, corralling them
to a secure (from children) location is a very good idea. The domain, however,
should be used as a safeguard for the community, and as the ONLY domain in
which pornography exists rather than merely as an ADDITIONAL domain from which
pornographers can make money.
By the way, will visitors to this domain be provided with addiction warnings
and treatment resources such as is provided with cigarettes, alcohol, and
gambling?
Joanne Clancy