ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <citizenlink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: xxx domain
  • From: "Kim Jones" <kjones@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:37:01 -0800

I'm concerned that such a domain will proliferate pornography online, will
confer legitimacy on material that often violates state and federal
obscenity laws, and may even hamper obscenity enforcement through the faulty
notion that such material can simply be blocked by those who don't want it.
As such, I ask that you do not allow this domain site.

Kim Jones | DBE PSOMAS
Marketing Coordinator

23231 South Pointe Dr., Ste. 103

Laguna Hills, CA 92653