ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Fwd: I NEED YOUR RESPOND

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fwd: I NEED YOUR RESPOND
  • From: EdwardsRon@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:32:16 EST

--- Begin Message ---
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: I NEED YOUR RESPOND
  • From: marian opoku <marian_opoku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:10:06 +0200
/>Accra Ghana.<br />Telephone: (+ 233276387137)<br />Email:&nbsp; <a
Sir/Madam,</p><p>I am Mrs. Marian opoku&nbsp; from SEIRRA LEONE, I am
contacting you from the refugee camp here in Accra Ghana, I&nbsp; got your
contact in a search for a trust worthy person that will assist me and my
children to invest my family inheritance.<br />&nbsp;<br />I am the second wife
of King Kabal Opoku. the former Managing Director General of sierra Leone
Diamond Milling Corporation. During the former regime in my country. My late
husband was killed during to the war in my country by the rebels due to he was
to contest for the presidential election in my country. After the death of my
husband I took my two children to escape to Ghana to meet with my late
husband&rsquo;s friend, on getting to Ghana to find out that my late husbands
friend is now late.I decided to seek for borabora refugee here in Ghana. at
this moment I am in the refugee camp with my children.I wish to know if you can
assist us to invest the money&nbsp; we inherited from my late husband. My
husband deposited the sum of&nbsp;&nbsp; $18.000,000,00.&nbsp; ( eighteen
million dollars) with some diamonds. In a Finance&nbsp; Security Company here
in Ghana. As family treasure which he used my first sons name makoba&nbsp;
Opoku as the next of kin to this family deposit.Before the death of&nbsp; my
husband he told me in secret were he kept the documents which he used in making
this deposit in a security company in Ghana, he warned me never to allow the
first wife Mrs. Enid opoku to know about this deposit because she will want to
take it away from us. He told me that he used my own first sons name as the
next of kin to this deposit, <br />&nbsp;<br />he told me that incase any thing
happens to him in this election&nbsp; that I should go with my son to claim
this deposit and invest it out side sierra Leone for our own use. We have
contacted the finance security company&nbsp;&nbsp; to confirm the existence of
this deposit.We wish to solicit for your assistance to help us come over to
your country and to invest this&nbsp; our inheritance. We have no intention of
settling down here in this country for security reason.&nbsp;&nbsp; my children
said that they want us to settle some where better, this is the reason why we
have decided to contact you for your assistance and help.&nbsp; I and my
children are in need of a God fearing person who will assist us to invest this
our inheritance,. Actually I do not want involvement of any body from Our
country because of our safety, due to. They will want to take the money away
from&nbsp; us even kill&nbsp;&nbsp; us I have all the documents which my
husband use in making this deposit.As soon as I hear from you I will give you
more details and direct you on how to receive&nbsp; this money for our
investments.<br />&nbsp;<br />After that I will like you to make arrangement
for me and my children to come over to your country to reside. I and my son
have decided to give to&nbsp; You 20 percent of the total sum for the
assistance you are rendering to us.Please let me Know if you are interested to
assist us.&nbsp; So that we can start making arrangements on how&nbsp; to come
over to your country. <br />&nbsp;<br />Thank you I wait to hear from you.<br
/>Please email me via:&nbsp; <a
href="mailto:marian_opoku06@xxxxxxxxx";>marian_opoku06@xxxxxxxxx</a> for my
style="background-color:white;color:black;">Walla! Mail - <a
href="http://www.walla.com"; style="color:blue">get your free 3G mail
today</a></div>

--- End Message ---