ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: ryan <ostate4me@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:10:55 -0600

Dear Sir(s):
My husband and I wholeheartedly agree that your efforts to make it possible for undesirable material to be accessed and accessible to anyone regardless of gender and age is not acceptable and actually exploits the viewers. Again, this action on your part is a business arrangement and implemented for the purpose of gaining financial profit. The moral value and outcome of taking in this unsavory material is detrimental to any viewer and overall to society. Our national morale is already low and would go lower, much lower, as such material is damaging to the viewers, but seen as desirable by those in power to provide it. We respectfully request that your actions cease. Sincerely, Dr. and Mrs. Eddie Lee White