ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Opposed to .xxx domain

  • To: "ICANN Committee" <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Opposed to .xxx domain
  • From: "Holly Faust" <garyandhollyfaust@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:23:01 -0500 (EST)

Holly Faust
497 South Oak Drive
Vadnais Heights, MN 55127-7964

February 15, 2007

ICANN Committee
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, CA 90292

Dear ICANN Committee:

I am opposed to setting up an .xxx domain.

I believe that a new .xxx domain would just legitimize what the
pornographers are doing. We need to keep the internet clean for the sake
of our children. I'm sure you would not appreciate it if your little one
or teenager happened upon such a site.

Please work hard to get pornography off the Internet, not help put more on
it!

Sincerely,

Holly Faust