ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: "FRANCES CUPPLES" <francupples@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:11:45 -0600

I have read the following information concerning the exclusive .xxx domain for
internet pornography Web sites.

If .xxx domain is approved, the porn industry and its allies will be free to
self-regulate and operate the domain, which would be entirely voluntary.
Internet porn site operators would be free to participate on the .xxx domain
and be free to remain on any other Internet domain on which they are
registered. Double their pleasure and double their fun while expanding their
reach and making it easier for kids to find their porn.

If all this is true, you should put this idea to rest once and for all.  It
should not be allowed.  I urge you to do your part in seeing that the exclusive
.xxx domain for internet pornography Web sites is not approved.

Fran Cupples