ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: "Lynn Dexter" <lyndex@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:49:59 -0500

Vint Cerf, Chairman
Dear Chairman Cerf,

I am writing to strongly oppose the ICANN board idea of  creating an
exclusive .xxx domain for Internet pornography Web sites.  This will make
pornography even more easily available to  our kids.  The self-regulating
aspect of this idea is pretty worthless in my view.  The families of our
nation are struggling terribly.  Many are being destroyed by pornography.
Please do not create this exclusive xxx domain.

Thank you for caring about our nation's families,

Lynn Dexter