ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Are you all insane?

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Are you all insane?
  • From: "Mike and Karen Clarke" <mkclarke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:27:31 -0500

I cannot believe the insanity of this issue. Create a "special place" for
pornography so the children will be protected and society will not be
negatively affected.

Why don't we create a "special place" for drug addicts, where they can go to
take their illegal drugs and they won't affect others.
Why don't we create a "special place" for prostitution, where people can sell
themselves and  no one else will be affected.

Why not? Because no matter how we try to isolate these very negative behaviors
they will have a very negative affect on all of society. We don't all live in
our own little vacuums.
Everything we do affects others, our families, our friends, and everyone we
meet during our days.

We cannot allow this Pandora's Box to open.

Thank you,
Karen Clarke