ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: "WRIGHT, DOTTIE" <wrightdo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:07:17 -0500

As a public high school teacher, I implore you to not make this site
available.  The future of our children is at stake.  Our students are
more vulnerable than many would guess.  They need all the help &
protection from such web sites they can get.

Thank you for caring for our children & grandchildren.

Sincerely,

Dorothy Wright