ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: Leah Sessum <lsessum@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:26:34 -0600

To Whom It May Concern:

It disappoints me greatly to write you once again, but I will write as many times as necessary to ask you to avoid establishing the .xxx domain. As a public school teacher and mother of two sons, I see tremendous potential for easy access to internet porn sites. Even with babysitter programs installed, the computer savvy teen will be able to circumvent the system to access the .xxx domain - AT SCHOOL!

Please put this issue to rest once and for all and just drop the idea.

Sincerely,
Leah Sessum