ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

re: Porno Website

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>, <citizenlink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: re: Porno Website
  • From: Kathy Jackson <kheavenbound@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 04:25:57 +0000

To Whom it may concern:

It is such a shame that our children are exposed to this filth.  Computer
technology is such a learning tool; there is a lot of information to be had.  I
remember when computers became a household word, and the excitement about the
gleaning of knowledge (surfing the net) without leaving your home. Pornography
has no business being so available to the young and, old.  Our children &
teenagers, and yes, even adults should not be exposed to inappropriate material
like your site, available to all on the computer.  I have a sixteen year old
son, who has a blog site of his own.  I do not him to be tempted by obscene
inappropriate photos.  I also have a ten year old grandson, and 5 year old
granddaughter, who I could also accidently find your website!.

Sincerely,

Kathleen A. Jackson
kheavenbound@xxxxxxxxxxx

I CAST MY VOTE NOT IN FAVOR OF YOUR WEBSITE!
Get the new Windows Live Messenger!
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview