ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please Decline the .xxx Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please Decline the .xxx Domain
  • From: "Carol Harris" <jemimah6369@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:23:23 -0600

I am writing to urge you to reject the idea of establishing a .xxx domain for internet pornography. This is just the wrong message entirely. It legitimizes a terrible blight on our culture and would end up making pornography more prevalent and accessible. Please do the responsible thing and reject the .xxx domain.

                 Sincerely,

                         Carol S Harris

Don?t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft® Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0540002499mrt/direct/01/