ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .XXX
  • From: "Robert A. DePiano" <depianolaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:11:24 -0800

I am an attorney for the adult entertainment industry as well as other
internet commerce businesses, and I OPPOSE the .XXX proposal.

Robert A. DePiano

2533 S. Coast Highway 101

Suite 280

Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA 92007

760.632.2636

760.632.2682 fax

confidential information intended for use by the addressee listed and no one
else. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient, please
do not use this transmission in any way, but contact the sender by
telephone. The misdelivery of this message does not constitute a waiver of
any applicable privilege.