ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

In Opposition To .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: In Opposition To .XXX
  • From: Humpy Leftnut <humpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 03:00:43 -0500

Hello, I have been in the adult industry since 1997 as a website operator.

I OPPOSE THE .XXX TLD.

I'm angry you have chosen to ignore our past posts on this subject. Ignoring our responses from the previous 2005 struggle doesn't help anyone. I'm concerned that you keep hearing this fool out, when it's so very clear he's wasting everyone's time, money, and trying to make himself rich. He's not here to help anyone, is that not very clear? He is making an attempt to extort our industry and create the a huge mess in the process.

This is our life, please treat this decision carefully and END the madness! We work hard to be a responsible self-regulated industry, there is no need for a middle man between the FBI and the Legal Porn business!!

I do not believe this will help stop kids from seeing pages, I believe the ICRA, ASACP, CANSPAM, Software Filtering and the FBI are doing a great job at protecting kids.

What is Stuart Lawley's record on protecting kids from viewing explicit content? Has he spent his life tireless fighting the good fight?

Humpy Leftnut - Pornsumer.com