ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I am in the adult entertainment industry and I oppose .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I am in the adult entertainment industry and I oppose .XXX
  • From: "UnderworldContent.com" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:58:35 -0600

 I am an adult webmaster and own several adult sites.  .xxx is a bad idea. It
will end up targeting all adult webmasters for the moral minority making it
much easier for them to harass us even more than they have been. I look at it
as segregation, just like the deep south had years ago with blacks.
Take care and have fun
Brian
http://www.underworldcontent.com
Free & Premium Content to Fit Any Size Budget