ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

adult webmaster against the ICM proposal for .XXX tld

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: adult webmaster against the ICM proposal for .XXX tld
  • From: "Adult Webmaster" <CROC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 23:00:19 -0800

 I am an adult website designer & online adult entertainment marketer from
Connecticut & I reject the ludicrous & heinous proposal of ICM for the .XXX
domain.

   ICM is not part of the community, never was, never will be & they have no
right to propose this as it benifits nobody but ICM & their crooks.

Get your own FREE Global Mail account now! -- visit http://www.ablewise.com