ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

AGAINST & OPPOSE .XXX TLD

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: AGAINST & OPPOSE .XXX TLD
  • From: jody crockett <friggenbastard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 22:52:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear Icann,

    I am an adult webmaster.  I earn a living designing pages & generating
traffic to online adult entertainment websites.   As part of what you refer to
as the sponsored community, I do NOT support the ICM proposal for .xxx tld.  I
reject it, I do not want it & I am 100% against it & thoroughly oppose it.

    The .XXX proposal is nothing more than greed on part of ICM who thinks they
would make millions off of this.