ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.xxx TLD Opposition Letter

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .xxx TLD Opposition Letter
  • From: Adam Quenneville <god@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 03:32:55 -0500

To whom it may concern:

I would like to inform you of my official opposition to the new .xxx Top Level Domain. I recently attended the XBiz Hollywood Convention. I heard a pane disccussion which included Stephen Balkam (ICRA), Robert Corn-Revere (Washington Attorney), Gregory Piccionelli (Industry Attorney) and Stuart Lawley (ICM Register).

I have heard all the arguments there are to be heard, and I would like to voice my opposition to the new .xxx TLD.

Sincerely,

Adam Quenneville