ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

No to .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No to .XXX
  • From: jenji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 15:22:24 -0000 (GMT)

I am in the adult entertainment industry and I oppose .XXX

I operate several sites.  They are clearly marked as containing adult
content.

The .XXX domain will be used to censor the internet.  It will be used to
deny adults the right to aquire information.

.XXX is a terrible idea and goes against the spirit of open communication
that the internet provides.