ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: "Mary Forester" <mforester4@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:22:25 -0600

I urge you to vote against dot - xxx domain.  This will only increase the
number of pornographic sites and could double them. It will not be easier to
regulate as the porno companies will be able to keep their present sites and
add sites to the dot - xxx domain.  It will not protect kids!!  How does
proliferating the number of sites protect kids? I hope for the sake of
children and their families you will vote against dot - xxx domain.  Thank
you.