ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: "Sue Luna" <sluna06@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:45:52 -0400

     I can't believe the supporters of an xxx domain are wasting your time with
this yet again. I guess they think if they bring it up enough, people will be
worn down and give in at least enough to 'give it a try.' As though you could
correct it, once that mistake was made! I'm glad you voted against it before,
and I hope you'll vote against it every time it comes up. Is there a punishment
for the people that waste your time with this? Thanks for continuing to protect
the kids---I hope you do even more in the future!     Thank you,  sue