ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: "Julie Tripp" <jtripp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:53:50 -0500

Please vote against the dot-xxx domain.  I am the parent of 4 children and
strongly oppose the proliferation of porn sites on the internet.  More junk
out there does not protect my children.

Julie Tripp

Chief Financial Officer

Tripp Growth Marketing

763-591-1666

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail
communication and any attached documentation may be privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended only for the use of
the designated recipient(s). It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized person. The use, distribution, transmittal or
re-transmittal by an unintended recipient of this communication is strictly
prohibited without our express approval in writing or by e-mail. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it from your system
without copying it and notify the above sender so that our e-mail address
may be corrected.