ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: "skearney" <skearney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:56:46 -0700

How much garbage can one civilization stomach?  We are saturated with it
now.  Its vile, rank, polluting.  While the rest of society is becoming more
and more connected technologically-I use less and less because of the filth
that is everywhere-television, radio, internet, movies. I AM SICK OF

Those people who support this-will sell their soul to Satan himself to get a
few more bucks. WELCOME TO HELL PEOPLE-YOU WILL LIVE HERE FOR ETERNITY.