ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

No to XXX Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No to XXX Domain
  • From: Jon Benedict <ffjbenedict@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:57:24 +0900

Dear Sirs,
I ask that we not create a legal XXXdomain for pornography. Legalizing something that's already illegal will not only mean we lose the battle against obscenity but it will exacerbate our problems through more proliferation via legal and illegal sites. I believe we need more law enforcement and extermination, not accommodation of the "viper in the grass".

Sincerely,
Jon Benedict
Murfreesboro, TN