ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Vote No on Dot-XXX Domain
  • From: Helen Harris <parkerharrisjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:26:25 -0400

To the boardmembers.

I am asking you to vote no in regards to the xxx. com issue coming up for a vote. As as citizen, mother and grandmother, It is important to me that this issue be killed, once and for all. It is terribly harmful to families, especially children, and we need to do all we can to protect them from the effects of pornography every way we can. You are appointed to advise and protect the interests of the citizens of this country, and it is your duty to do so by putting this issue to rest permanently. We expect you to do so, and any failure on your part will be a huge disappointment to the citizens you represent. You must not be swayed by the money the porn industry produces. It is evil and destructive to everything right and good in America.

I look forward to hearing about your decision and pray it will be the right one. Thank you.

Very truly yours,

Helen M. Harris
Oriental N.C.