ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

approve .xxx

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: approve .xxx
  • From: luis sanchez <zille20002000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

As a father I am 100% behind the approval of .xxx domain

This is a step further in the right direction, we need to protect our children,
from unexpected data (.com)that they don't need to see.
I've read these documents and they are very comprehensive and demonstrate a lot
of negotiations between ICM and ICANN staff that has been carried out.

It is about time the ICANN simply sign the contract with ICM to let .xxx names
be registered by hundreds of thousands parties wishing to do so.

The new domain will help hundreds of thousands of family to feel more secure
when our kids are surfing on the net.

The is definitely a step further in the right direction.

APPROVE .XXX DOMAIN

Luis