ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

xxx-revised-icm-agreement

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxx-revised-icm-agreement
  • From: "Markus Grob" <snoopy@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:35:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hello

I've seen the draft. I think, if the .xxx really should work, there
should be a few limits.

First: No one can register a page directly under .xxx. There is always
a subdomain necessary. The root couldn't be used. The pages have to be
registered as subdomains from existing mainleveldomains: test.com.xxx
or test.de.xxx.

Second: All stuff for adults has to be moved from existing pages like
test.com to test.com.xxx.

With this two features, all this stuff could easily be filtered for
children.

Hope, this was understandable and usable.

Grettings from Switzerland, Markus Grob