ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

The Adult Community Rejects XXX

  • To: <xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: The Adult Community Rejects XXX
  • From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:35:27 +0100

How many times does the adult community have to reject this terrible idea?

Nobody in the adult industry supports the .XXX extension.

Nobody in the domain community wants the .XXX extension.

If .XXX is about stopping kids viewing pornography then why not offer a .KID
extension ?

.XXX is ONLY about the ICM registry making $$$ money and nothing else.
Protecting kids from porn via .XXX is a massive misnomer.

Nobody in the adult industry wants this extension and we have all made our
feelings clear on this matter many times in the past.

How many times do we have to keep going public with our objections ? - We DO
NOT WANT .XXX

The only reason people have pre-registered .XXX extensions is for brand
protection. Nothing else.

Do you really thing adult organisation who have invested millions of dollars
in .COM want to migrate their operation to the .XXX ghetto ? - NO!

I 100% object to this silly extention idea and so do the other million +
adult site operators!

.XXX is a terrible proposal - always has been rejected and always will be
rejected by the adult community.

Webmaster