ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

ICANN XXX proposal

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN XXX proposal
  • From: Velvet Ecstasy <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:39:17 -0700

To whom it may concern,

I am a small business owner in the adult industry and I strongly oppose the creation of the .xxx sTLD. I fear this could very easily lead to a monopoly over the entire industry and the detriment of many smaller operators. I would much rather see action taken to eliminate the free content and file sharing saturation than something so opaque and uncertain like this proposal. It has become hard enough as it is to make a living in this market and the last thing we need is another layer of bureaucracy and arbitrary regulations to kill more business and more paying jobs. Please spend your time and effort on something that could benefit us all first, like fighting piracy and content theft.

Regards,
Ramy Hosseinie
VelvetEcstasy.com
Owner/operator