ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

About XXX

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: About XXX
  • From: Cladx <contact@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:34:14 +0200

 Hi,

I'm writing to you for tell you what i think about the .xxx.
I'm a french developper wich one work half of my time in the adult business.

I think the .xxx extension is a very bad idea because it's purely commercial action and while not good for adult business. It can create a banish cast of worker and disparition of a part of our profession.

Best regards

Alan De La Cruz