ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

I appose xxx domains

  • To: <xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I appose xxx domains
  • From: "Webovative" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:45:19 -0700

Hello,

I have been involved in the adult industry since 2002, I own several hundred
adult websites, I am very active in the industry and I have children.

I appose the .xxx domain extension because it benefits nobody but the company
selling the extension themselves.

Not only do I appose it, I have never even met or heard of anyone in the adult
industry that is in favor of it.

Thank you for your time
Myles Olson

WebOvative Internet Services