ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

Real Person Against XXX TLD

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Real Person Against XXX TLD
  • From: Bank Club <thebankclub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:22:42 -0700

It's clearly obvious that the "people" seeking approval of this terrible
idea are in fact, not real. Just a bunch of fake emails using the same
words. The XXX TLD has no support within the adult industry. I run adult
websites and DO NOT WANT XXX. TLD. It benefits one man. It lacks merit and
most of all purpose. The aim is to collect higher revenues from people like
me that have to renew our domains every year. One man is behind this
charade. An industry needn't be held hostage to the whims of 1 man
proclaiming a twisted solution to a perceived problem and yet providing NOT
ONE SHRED of evidence how his answer would help in any way.

Please consider rejecting this terrible idea. Please reject registration of
the XXX TLD. Thank you.

Jim Mcgrath.