ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

In Strong Opposition Of .XXX

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: In Strong Opposition Of .XXX
  • From: Allie Chase <allie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:22:19 -0600

Dear ICANN,

I am a member of the .XXX sTLD sponsored community. I do not support ICM's application for the .XXX sTLD.

I request that ICANN does the following:
1. Verify that companies which ICM has listed in support are viable adult businesses, 2. Verify that companies listed in support in fact do support ICM’s current application for a .XXX sTLD, 3. Determine how many pre-registrations claimed by ICM are in fact defensive registrations, 4. Determine how many pre-registrations are registrars or companies hoping to re-sell domain names.

Additionally, I also request the following information also be released as requested in the DIDP from the FSC:

1. The list of the IFFOR Board members;
2. The list of proposed members of the Policy Council;
3. IFFOR’s Business Plan/Financials;
4. Business Plan/Financials Years 1-5 utilizing 125,000 Initial Registrations; 5. The list of .XXX sTLD pre-registrants who have been identified to ICANN;
6. ICM’s Proof of Sponsorship Community Support as submitted to ICANN.

Best Regards,
Allie Chase
Owner - www.NaughtyAllie.com