ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

FAKE FAKE FAKE! Please approve the .XXX Registry Agreement <--- these are not real! FRAUD

  • To: <xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FAKE FAKE FAKE! Please approve the .XXX Registry Agreement <--- these are not real! FRAUD
  • From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:29:06 -0400

Nearly EVERY SINGLE ONE of those "Please approve the .XXX Registry Agreement"
posts are FAKE!

I know literally thousands of website owners from huge adult webmaster forums
like Ask Damage and GFY, and have never even heard of those people with
fictions names posting those "Please approve the .XXX Registry Agreement"
posts.  And nearly 95% of the thousands of adult webmasters on those forums
STRONGLY OPPOSE an .xxx tld

However there have been reports of bogus emails being sent to people linked to
an automated link to post those fake posts.

PLEASE do not take those fake posts as REAL...   ICM is posting those
fraudulently..  they need to PROVE that those people are really in the business.

Again, all of the big players with 10 to 1000+ sites that I am in contact with
are AGAINST .xxx

To find legitimate support for .xxx is nearly impossible.

This is FRAUD.  just try to find these imaginary people.. I have... and it is
impossible..