ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-revised-icm-agreement]

Comment

  • To: xxx-revised-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comment
  • From: Robbie Bow <robbiebow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:41:57 +0100

Hello

I'd like to say I am in favour of the .xxx gTLD and hope you will
approve it shortly.

I enjoy using porn, and I also recognise the benefit of having a TLD
dedicated to adult material. This will make it possible to have a
better, easier choice for people who don't enjoy porn, to make the
role of guardians easier in that they will be better able to restrict
their ward's access to adult material.

Thanks for your time

Regards

Robbie Bow